Sunday, December 19, 2010

Fa la la la la la la la la

Thanks to Beckie for this award.

Five people to pass this onto-

1.Lisa

2. Lyn J

3. Melissa Phillips (Lilibean Paperie)

4. Michelle Wooderson (Mish Mash)

5. Vicki Parker

Three things about me: 1. Was born in Lower Hutt 2. Love 'October Afternoon' 3. Have just read my first Jodi Picoult novel.

And continuing my 40 days of grateful:

Day 27: A surprise early cake and pressies for my 'big' wee guy (nearly 4!)

Day 28: Plan B Christmas tree - it's up!

Day 29: A morcel of scrapping

Day 30: A sea swim- warm and lovely!

Day 31: Some new clothes and a bushwalk (I can walk!!)

Day 32: Back in our own bed- bliss!

Day 33: Child free lunch- Scallops- mmmmmm

Day 34: Attended a relaxed and gorgeous outdoor wedding- nice!

Day 35: A 'mummy/Ollie' date to include carols by glo-lite

And of course a very Merry Christmas to you all in case I don't make it back. God Bless you and your families. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sal
    Thanks lovely! :)
    So pleased you are getting better!
    Hope you and Gasvin have a lovely, blessed Christmas.
    All the best my friend!
    Love Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are starting to feel better Sally!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Chrissy and I hope 2011 is a great year for you!!

    ReplyDelete