Monday, January 10, 2011

Summer Love

Enjoying the sun and all that lovely summer has to offer, as are my two busy wee fellas who thrive on dirt, sand, water and the outdoors.

Two projects to share with you today. Firstly a journal cover. Insprired by a card and layout combo in an older Creating Keepsakes mag. Quite a nice 'sketch' that I will use again.

PP, border, stickers: Crate paper Restoration, Kraft, wrinkle ribbon Memrie Mare on Etsy, Kaisercraft pearls, alpha stickers October Afternoon, Maya Road trinket pin. I have machine stitched the border. Corner Rounder punch. Flower unknown.

Also a little card. The tag has been tea dyed. The card, punches, stamp and PP are Stampin' Up, the ink is Color Box, ribbon, pearl and pin (as above).

Happy Monday. xoSal







1 comment:

  1. Hey Sal
    I have power! So I can check out your gorgeous blog! Happy Days!
    :)

    ReplyDelete