Sunday, April 17, 2011

Butterfly love....

Some gorgeous butterfly love, inspired by this post http://retrospection.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/03/i-swear-it-must-be-the-warm-weatherif-fifty-degrees-is-considered-warm-i-suppose-in-minnesota-after-four-months-of-zero.html by Christine Middlecamp. I have been very inspired by Christine's use of COLOUR and her unique and wonderful LAYERING. I am now not afraid to use touches of pink in my boy's layouts and I am a little more liberal with colours. FUN! So enjoy these little guys... enjoying the sun out on our hebe plants.





My favourite would be the teeny tiny one with angel wings. You? :)


Now the fun will be in placing these wee friends...

Hugs, S.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sal
    They are very cute! I love the angel wings too! :)

    ReplyDelete