Saturday, September 24, 2011

Got cake?


I have a thing for cupcakes. They are just so lovely and open to being embellished with pretty pink sparklyness. I must have about 3 recipe books devoted to them- not that I bake them that often?! Fun to look and dream tho LOL

So I bit the bullet and bought the 3D cupcake template from Scottie Crafts in their last sale. This is my first (and only!) completed one- part of a friend's birthday gift. The box does open up and can be used for storing little treasures. {heart} the little tag to match.

4 comments:

  1. Thats very cute Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and nice to be able to use some pinks and flowery papers ;) Love the tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my cupcake, it sits proudly on my dresser, thanks sal, lv Kim

    ReplyDelete