Sunday, July 22, 2012

Big Picture Scrapbooking

So after a lot of deliberating I bit the bullet and registered for Nic Howard's Dimensional Details on the Big Picture Scrapbooking website.  You know what?  I'm glad I did!   Learning lots, using stash, and best of all getting LOs done.  I thought I might be a bit pressured, given that I don't have a lot of available time but instead I find myself looking forward to getting weekly guff- handouts/ message/ project etc and am inspired and motivated to complete.  Well lets hope that lasts as it's 12 weeks long.

So above pic- completed these tags in the holidays with Mr 5 in tow.  Ol got into the painting too.  Stamp and resist, using acrylic paint and distress inks. FUN FUN FUN.



LO above:   new for me I believe is using the black and white cardstock alongside the muted tones.  I think it highlights and accentuates though and will continue at times to do this.  The LO pic doesn't do it justice.


A more simple LO above.  I realised that when I mask and spray, it's often on plain bazzill so this was good to try.  I ended up mounting the LO on 12 x 12, which worked well.  Photo is by Steve Hussey.



3 comments:

  1. Very cool Sal! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that your finding the class rewarding. I love that you can do it in the comfort of your own home. This is from Trace - it won't let me sign in as anything other than Anon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those labels Sally and of course the Layouts are great too! You sound very enthusised - long may it last! LOL

    ReplyDelete