Sunday, August 1, 2010

Craft talk

In the mood for some craft talk. Most people are probably not awake at this time on a Sunday morning so thought I would blog it.
  • Looking forward to playing with Basic Grey's Oliver and Olivia. Scrap Box NZ will be loading these soon. YUMMY!
  • Organising a workshop for a few weeks time. Using a stunning black and white paper range- Upsy Daisy Designs 'Unwritten'- what a lovely name eh? Again Scrap Box NZ have this. Making a mini matchbook album for a work team building day.
  • Still have lots of Jillibean Soup papers sitting there just waiting to be used.
  • Couldn't find any Baker's Twine locally, so have ordered some from an Etsy seller in the U.S. Only cost $10 (NZ) for 100 yrds, 4 colours, incl postage. Leave a comment/ email me if you would like the details.
  • Toying with the idea of enrolling for Tarisota's month long style studio....
  • Nearly finished 'Week in my Life' (it's been a while!). I find if I am working in one paper range that I need breaks quite frequently in order to enjoy it.
  • LOVING IT!

Bye for now..............

No comments:

Post a Comment