Friday, August 27, 2010

Tissue Flowers




Wow, almost a week since my last post. That's not to say I haven't been crafting...just can't share yet.

Here's something I can share though. A card for a special friend. Excuse the wonky pic.

Last night I got out my cuttlebug, cut a bunch of circles out of tissue paper, and experimented with scrunching, glimmer misting and inking them. FUN! The pictured flower has distress ink around the edges, then regular stamp pad ink, then glimmer mist. The final step is a touch of tombo glue in the centre of each and layering them. I have seen these done a bit lately, but the most recent inspiration was a post over at the Scrapbook Outlet blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your tissue flower Sally! So pretty! :) I must try it!

    P/s: My aunt lives in Christchurch...she keeps bugging me to visit!Where in New Zealand do you reside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous card Sal! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh that is pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete