Sunday, April 22, 2012

Retreat Layouts at Last


Well the holidays are nearly over.  The end of this last week has dragged a bit, but on the whole I think the boys have had a good time.  Highlights would be crossing the strait and having a few nights in the North Island.  Ollie and I saw a neat play 'Pinnochio' which really captured his interest- I loved hearing him crack up.  I enjoyed a 'break' on Wednesday, attending a Nathan Mikaere Wallis workshop on the developing brain.  Interesting stuff. 

Now onto SCRAPPING.  So the above layout shows my big boy looking a little uncertain at his first school visit.  Some hidden journalling tucked away in that dear little Maya Road pocket.  Papers are Basic Grey.



The above layout was inspired by a LO I found on Pinterest- gotta LOVE that place.  I am a little addicted.


Above was a scraplift of Annelie Maddock's work.  I combined MME and Amy Tangerine PPs. Incidentally,James got his Runna bike at Christmas time and now I can't keep up with him. 

Happy Sunday.  :)  Sally.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see the finished item. LOL. Love your Note to Self and I think you already know I'm addicted to Pinterest as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Sally. If you enjoyed Nathan's workshop then you might like this blog http://movingsmartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete