Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Dear Wee Man

My scrappy friend Lyn and I had an awesome session the other weekend.  We started with a LO on Pinterest for inspiration.  This the LO I came up with.  I think it might be one of my all time favs.  Why?  Well I love the colours, textures, misting, stamping, distressing...  The photo is by Steve Hussey (would recommend him as a photographer if you are top of the South).


Eek, why does Blogspot flip my photos sometimes!!  Anyone know?

A banner made with my Cameo.  Love my Cameo.  PPs are Lilibee (love) and Teresa Collins.  

That's it folks.  Sally :)

5 comments:

  1. I can see why you love it - its fantastic and what a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too what a gorgeous photo and fab LO Sally..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sally, and yep, that photo is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    :) LOVE it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sal
    We had a ball doing our self imposed challenge- the result is fantastic. That cameo is a great tool. Can I justify getting one???
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete