Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Go Lucky


 I finally, after months and months, got around to entering a challenge again.  Woohoo.  This was for Artfull Crafts- using RUBY ROCK-IT.  I simply love this range.  Stoked with how the LO came together.  A bit of Crate and Prima added in there.  The gorgeous pic was taken by our great friend and photographer Steve www.stevehussey.co.nz


Well as my good friend Lyn H says "make friends with disappointment".  I did not win.   ROFL.

LOVING the Tim Holtz edge distresser- thanks for the inspiration Vicki!.  Good for roughing up edges nicely.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great layout Sally. I always think when I enter challenges, at least it's another layout done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's right. A good way to get the creative juices flowing.

      Delete
  3. It came up great Sal. Sometimes competitions come down to personal taste!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Great LO Sally and a very cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete