Monday, June 4, 2012

Prima Trina


 First up is the LO we did at Trina McClune's class, here in Nelson.  Guess what?  I loved it!  I altered it slightly- less flowers and left out the blingy bit.  New for me- die cutting a photo and Prima Resist canvas.




This is what I created with the kit leftovers, along with some bling from my stash.  I haven't used Prima much cos I thought it was too girly.  Well I'm converted!  Thanks Trina :)


Hoping for a better, healthier week this week for my whanau.  Blessings.  Sally. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL over being converted to Prima. Theres no stopping you now! Love both layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful layouts Sally. And hey don't forget to scrap about yourself - your boys will want to know about their Mum...and Prima is perfect for that...flowers, bling....;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have def taken on that idea and have 'found' some old childhood albums. Just need more time LOL

      Delete
  3. Yay well done I love what you have done here both LO's are gorgeous..Yeap Trina is a dab hand at showing her stuff i have done a few with her now and always used boy Photos, no sweat!!

    ReplyDelete