Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Well Christmas is all over red rover.  I'm kinda glad that it is, kinda sad too.  Journalling and taking photos for my December Daily helped savour every moment leading up to the big day.  It was a good thing to do this year- it sure as eggs won't be happening next year LOL with a new little one on our hands.
 
So first up is the village I built, which I can show now as it's been gifted.  The base design is from 'Collections Elements' which was purchased through Lyn at The Scrapbook Store.
 



I can't take credit for the next wee treasure.  It was purchased from Felt and here is the link to the seller  http://felt.co.nz/search/all/cupcake+cutie

I have a tradition of sending an angel each Christmas to my host 'mom' in Canada.  Isn't she gorgeous.


Christmas wouldn't be the same without our beautiful New Zealand summer berry fruit!
Mum did very well to accomodate my kids, my vegan brother and pregnant me in terms of Chrissie dinner.

Last of all my beautiful wee man who is growing up before our eyes.  I still call him 'baby James' at times.  I wonder if this will change?!


Blessings!  Here's to a happy, healthy and safe 2013.  Have one (or two) for me.

3 comments:

  1. Weren't you creative this Xmas - love love love the village and you can email how you did that (wink wink). Your wee angel is gorgeous and yes your Mum did do well accommodating you all with Xmas dinner. Lovely photos of the kids. A very happy new year to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sally. Heck I thought you'd be whooping out layouts and mini albums left, right and centre, new babies aren't much work are they???? ROFLMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Trace... Love your wee village Sally and gorgeous photos of your boys. They grow up so quickly.. 2013 it seems is going to be the year for new Babies and new adventures, gotta have some things to look forward to..Btw I did have a couple for you on New Years Eve :)

    ReplyDelete